About Roger Skibowski
Roger Skibowski began his Information Technology journey in 1981. His roles were both hands-on and in management, mostly in management positions over the years. He is passionate about technology, people, science, philosophy, human behavior, and learning. He believes that good works, actions, or deeds pay good dividends. In 2010 he decided to embark on a writing career that is just now in 2021 taking off.
I Write for Three Reasons
- For me, because I can, because I want to, and because it makes me happy.
- While reading other writers I am encouraged to share my stories, thoughts, and life experiences. My hope that you will enjoy reading my articles, that they will resonate with you, and help you on your life’s journey.
- Encourage others to write. I hope that someone will read my articles and realize they too can create art through writing that will help others along their life journey.
The Source for My Musings Originate from These Areas
- Anything shared with me via email, texting, talking, or that I read could end up one of my stories.
- Listening to the lyrics of songs can excite me to write about what the song is trying to convey to the listener.
- Reading books, articles from other writers, and publications are a source of inspiration to write.
- Observing day-to-day life and people provide input resources and material ideas to my writings.
- My past life experiences combined with new learnings and day to day life propel me to write and consider a bright future.