Glad you asked
I have a plan. I’ve had plenty of time to plan one so here’s what I’ve got as of today. Not that the plan will undergo tweaks and changes, OK it will probably happen. No it will happen, I know myself better than to say otherwise.
We all communicate with different methods from speaking in conversation, email, texting, and chat sessions. In many of these forms we are writers, it may have not dawned on us.
I want to go to the next step, expand my communication experience, and be a writer. That simple.
Ten years of observing other writers
I have been on the sidelines observing:
- What writers write
- How they go about constructing their brand,
- The process of creating a presence on the web
- Creating content and a collection of emails
The theme for the bulk of the writers I have observed and read their articles focused in these categories:
- How to write, gain audiences
- Setup your mail list and get your first 1,000
- Tons of online courses and webinars
- Subscriptions services with Paywalls
- Coaching sessions
They all seemed enthusiastic about their adventures into helping writers.
My Plan is simple
- I build my website and have numerous times tweaked it when I should have been writing. For now, I’ve given myself orders to leave it alone. I don’t know how long that will last.
- I set my email list up and am ready to go with that.
- I have an OneNote Notebook chocked full of ideas and I continue to add ideas and thought for content daily. I have about ten years of ideas for content.
- I will write, and write, and write more.
- Send out weekly updates of my content to my email list.
- I want to encourage and help Senior Citizen Writers.
- By encourage I mean showing them if I, a senior citizen, can create content about my life lessons and thoughts, they can you the same if they want to.
- Help Senior Citizen Writers by setting up the same writing tools I setup for myself.
- Every writer counts, Senior Citizens too.
How will I spend my Time writing about?
- Looking back — What I’ve learned — As a Senior Citizen we have a ton of life’s experiences, mileage to reflect on, and draw opinions from too.
- What I’m doing today — Continue with my current Plan 1.1 and Plan 1.2 and stay the course.
- What’s my plans for Roger 2020 — I’m a senior citizen, I’m older, I’m not dead. So I’ll be thinking what’s the plan for the next 20–30–40 years.
Senior Citizen writers.
Everyone has stories to tell, young, middle age, and seniors too.
Each Senior Citizen is a volume of history which can help others, be they strangers, friends, or family through writing and publishing it to the Web.
Let me know if I can be of service to help you on your writer’s journey.
What can you do?
Sign up for my newsletter containing my stories and thoughts delivered weekly
Originally published at www.rogerskibowski.com.